Miss Cara Jayce is officially 24 weeks old and is VIABLE!
We had our 24 week appointment today and began FFN testing but will not have the results until Monday/Tuesday. Sadly should the test show up positive meaning i have a decent chance of going into labor in the next two weeks i will be put on complete bed test. I am having a little panic attack thinking about how i am going to manage that with Aidy face as active as ever! I am not sure if I am in denial or simply at peace knowing that the Lord will keep Miss Cara safe wherever he might see fit, but i have been filled with a strange feeling of confidence and trust.
We will be starting appointment every two weeks from here on in.
And to brighten the mood a bit here is a tid bit from Aiden in closing . . .

We will be starting appointment every two weeks from here on in.
And to brighten the mood a bit here is a tid bit from Aiden in closing . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment